Thursday, June 26, 2014

New DeWALT Jigsaw!!

For years I have been taking care of my old tools and thought if they work why replaces them, last month I bought a new DeWALT DW317K Jig Saw to replaces a 30 year old B&D my Mom bought when I was 10.

Well I should have bought one 20 years ago, I think I would have saved weeks of cutting time. The DeWALT DW317K Jig Saw  jigsaw is a dream to use (yes I'm name dropping and linking this to amazon). The DeWALT jigsaw has a variable speed trigger, tilting blade and quick blade release. No more flat head screw driver gouging into my fingers, while I try to change the blades.

Just awesome, I'm saving up for some more new DeWALT tools to replace the relics I'v been using for years!

My hope in buying some new tools will be a return in time saved, looking for feature like quick release and quick change.

No comments:

Post a Comment